I posted over a month and a half ago, Cube Farm Etiquette. For most of us, this hit home. Here is the problem – behaviors have not gotten better. I guess everyone thought I was really just kidding. Well, I am not! So, next up is my list of violations to the simple rules – in just 2 days.. That’s right 2 days…
- Cell phone not on vibrate… Again – some ring tones are cute and all – but they are annoying. Knock it off… Vibrate is simple and easy.
- Loud talkers that were talking with their mouths full. There is a auditory and visual that needs to be wiped from our cube farm.
- Phone that just rings and rings… SAC please.
- Cell phone again not on vibrate.. I forgot too! Calling out myself.
- Loud talkers.
- Personal phone calls that shared probably not what the rest of us wanted to hear. We tried not to, but we heard it.
- Personal Hygiene – Coughing up a lung! Stay home and get better, please.
- Desk phone using speaker phone.
What to do? Time for Cube Farm Etiquette Violation Tickets… Here is my attempt at a quick and easy form to use.